Sunday, January 4

The Wedding Book

What a wonderful way to start the year…with a wedding. Our neighbor's son that I have known since he was 6 years old, that used to play with my daughter and likes to call her 'his little sister' just got married to a beautiful young lady.

To celebrate their love, I made them a small book that includes their engagement pictures with a wonderful quote "Ever Wonder Why G-d Gives Us Two?"

The whole time I was making it the wonderful song of Fiddler On The Roof, 'Sunrise, Sunset' was playing in my head. I think because of one particularl line in it: ' Is this the little boy at play? I don't remember growing older when did they?' I always loved this song so here is the clip of the song from the movie on Youtube for you to watch.
Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears
May this year be full of happy occasions.





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:31 PM

    What a beautiful gift to be treasured..

    I recieved the place card # 2 and it is even better in person.. Wonderful creative idea. Beautiful!
    Thank you..
    Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're very happy with such a neihgbour! What a lovely book !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin