Monday, December 22

Lucky Winners

Hello ladies, With the help of my dear daughter, we have today our three lucky winners of the Holiday Creativity projects and they are, For:
Collage place card: Have a Lovely
Dome place card: Penelope
Ornament place card: Julia
I would love to thank everyone that came and visit me for my first holiday projects.

If you are wondering what this goofy gift wrap has inside here it is:

A collaged treasure box. A gift I maid to a friend of mine.

I wish you all Happy Holidays
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow !!! I'm really happy ! Thank you so much and I saw my Scrapkit on your sidebar ! Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin