Sunday, February 21

For the past few months I have been playing with fused glass trying to find a new look for the basic technique. I have been experimenting with a variety of materials such as paper, metals and different types of glass. If anyone knows about recycled materials that can be used with fused glass and would like to share it with me I would greatly appreciate it.I still have not achived my goal for what I have in mind but I have found a way to compliment it.



Today I would like to share with you some of my work that was received very nicely by my clients.





Website will be updated in the next month with all of my new work after I do my taxes, or maybe I should just send the IRS an e-mail that said " Dear IRS: please canceled my subsciption and remove me from your mailing list and find someone alse to pay..." don't I wish we all could do it!

Have a wonderful week


1 comment:

  1. haha~~~ love the IRS note:)

    You have been busy! Pretty necklaces Efrat!

    Have a good week :)

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin