Thursday, December 11


Last year Kelly Feraro, Caterina Giglio, Christi Wich, Sara Massey and I did a green book swap. I was so surprised and excited when Sumerset Studio informed us last summer that they are going to publish our books, in the issue of Somerset Studio Gallery winter 2009.
The issue was out for a couple of weeks before I was able to see it. I just got it in the mail, talk about patience… it felt like Christmas arrived a few weeks early. I am so honored to be published with this group of talented artists.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leave a comment ! I spend some great time here on your blog and website . You make awesome art ! And just saw you put me on your blogroll. I linked you back on my blogroll under my "inspiration" links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:39 PM

    Hi and Happy Holidays to you:)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog...Miss Nini is sure adorable.

    You have a lovely blog and it's so nice to meet you!!!

    I will add you to my buddy list!

    KayEllen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin