Tuesday, December 9

I'm finally happy with my blog design… Mazal-Tov! I hope you'll leave a comment and let me know what you think.

I'm getting ready for my first Christmas blog party hosted by Heather Kowalski on December, 15th I hope you'll join me on that day for some wonderful, inspiring fun ideas for the holiday and for some holiday cheer.

I would like to tell you a little secret… I will be posting every day for three days (starting on the 15th) place card ideas for your holiday table. These ideas you can make and give to your guest as a little gift after the dinner is over. The best part about it... I will be giving them to three lucky guests that will leave me a comment and e-mail address. I will announce the winners on this blog on the 21st of December. Get ready you don't want to miss it.

The photo above is a collection of a collage gift tags/cards that you can find in my shop.
Hope to see you on the 15th.

2 comments:

  1. Your collage gift tags are so pretty! I love your blog design... such beautiful colors. Congrats on your Somerset article! I am so glad you will be coming to the party.. xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas you are sharing. Thanks for the opportunity to win one of your place cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin