Sunday, August 19

I'm back!

After along time for having problems with my computer and my blog I'm hoping I solved all my problems and I can now get back to blog more often.

A lot has happened since I wrote. I have been this summer around the world traveling, at list it felt like it. I just gut beck from a wonderful 10 days vacation with my wonderful two sisters from another mother (as we refer to our friendship) Christi and Sue. We visited Sue's parents on Fishers Island and had lots of laugh, sailing, digging for sea glass, did an art show and basically lofted around most of the time… a true vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin