Monday, March 19

Paper Doll Swap










When we chose to host the paper doll swap to our group we didn’t really have a complete idea how the final presentation should be. As we start receiving the dolls I thought, dolls should have a doll house with all the trimmings. Since these are not just dolls they are artist’s dolls they
should have all there supply with them including the apron and a map that tells were they all came from. 18 Artists or Doll Faces as I like to call them participated in this swap.
This swap is the copyright of the Creative Underground 2007.

1 comment:

  1. hi efrat! I've been meaning to email to let you know how enchanted I was with the castle of doll faces. I was so blown away and absolutely LOVE everything about it. Thank you so much for the hard work and love put into this project. I show it off to my friends with pride! oxox, tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin