Saturday, October 7

The Adventures of Mini Christi in Israel


As many of you may or may not know I was called to come home again last month to help take care of my sick parents in Israel. On the one hand I was honored to do so, but on the other hand I was scared of traveling alone to Israel and leaving my family and friends.

My dear and creative friend, Christi found the solution, (since she could not come with me physically) she sent with me Mini Christi (her doll) that she made for her daughter, Cassie when she went on a trip alone to Italy.

Now I would like to share some of Mini Christi's, my dear traveling companion, adventure pictures with you. Top to bottom: the first three are in Tel – Aviv Acarmel Market at the spice booth. The booth kitty's name is Gingi and he fell in love with Christi and me so we had to take a picture. The fourth one is in Tel – Aviv near my parents house. The city was redoing a little street road so one unknown artist took the opportunity to express his feelings about the last Lebanon war.
Mini Christi and I are hopping to be back in the U.S. sometime next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin