Tuesday, December 2


This is for now my new look for my blog! I'm still not happy with it but until I'll figure 0ut the entire thing... this will have to do! I would like to hear suggestion to improve it.

My inspiration picture is some of my favorite thing that I have a round my studio. I thought maybe they will help me with designing the blog ... but I don't know! I hope they'll at list be an inspiration for you.

The little girl in the picture is me when I was 2 years old. My mother used to take my brother and I every holiday and birthday to get our pictures taken by a professional photographer.
The lady photographer really loved taking photos of me. I was her 'little model' that what she used to call me. Every time we past her shop she had one of my pictures displayed in her window . As a little girl I didn't think much about it but today I think it was kind of... cool!

I hope your holiday's season is enjoyable and happy, even with the economy being bad. Don't forget to visit my website. We have lots of fun things in reasonable prices. I will appreciate if you'll pass the word to your friends and family, that are looking for one-of-a-kind and unique gifts.

Have a creative season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin