Sunday, June 22


Wow!!! ...What a wonderful little Gem of a B&B in the middle of Grand Junction Colorado. For the last couple of years we became regular visitors to Grand Junction and this visit was the best one of all thanks to Laurie and David, the innkeepers, we felt we where at home away from home and we are looking forward to seeing them next year or sooner. The food was outstanding Laurie is a wonderful cook; they made all the changes for our dietary needs... me being a granola chic these days. The hospitality was warm and loving. They went out of their way to make us at home. Take my advices if you need a place to stay at Grand Junction don't look any farther there is no better place to stay! The other thing that I love about the place is they are both artist and they love to support the local artist by letting them displays their work in the B&B. In the near future my work will be displayed there too. Check there website they have wonderful concerts and events all year long don't over look this wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin