Wednesday, April 16

Tel-Aviv Jafa Photo by Mikaela Dalton.

This wonderful quote below came from my dear friend Cheryl Miller collection of quotes. It's reminds me the many beautiful sunset hours that I used to spend in my youth on my parent's balcony looking over the Mediterranean Sea in Tel- Aviv lessening to The Platters song ' Twilight time' with a cup of tea, actually it's still my favorite think to do when I visit them.
In this photograph my daughter Mikaela captures the beauty of many sunsets I witness in my youth.

"I smile, of course,
And go on drinking tea,
'Yet with these April sunsets, that somehow recall
My buried life, and Paris in the Spring,
I feel immeasurably at peace, and find the world
To be wonderful and youthful, after all."

-T.S. Elliot, Portrait of a Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone that stop by. I read them all and feel like I'm getting to know you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin